Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Splurge vs. Steal : Denim Jacket

The Jean Jacket: Is it on trend? Is it not on trend? I feel like I have asked myself this question so many times  and I never know the answer. I kind of talked myself into the idea of a denim jacket after coming to the conclusion that denim is ALWAYS a classic (if it is a dark classic wash of course) and therefore a denim jacket is a worthy closet staple. I searched for a few seasons now for a classic cut, dark wash denim jacket and had such a hard time finding one. I absolutely loved some of the designer versions from Hudsons, Joe's and True Religion, but I totally fell in love with a Rag & Bone version. Guess where I found an off brand version almost identical to Rag & Bone's (that I actually even like more!)? Of course, at TJMaxx. 

Here is my Earl Jeans TJMaxx fabulous find compared to the designer Rag & Bone version:

Splurge       |       Steal
$330 .00                      $19 .99




























No comments:

Post a Comment