Monday, November 11, 2013

Making a list (with Keep.com) & checking it twice!

 
 
 
Hi Everyone!
Last week I was Keep.com 's featured keeper. Keep is a fabulous online shopping platform that acts as a shopping list where you can 'keep' your wishes or buy those must have items, with no hassle. I personally, used to keep so many internet tabs open to different stores' website and the shopping carts would be full of items that I wanted to buy, but now I just 'keep' it all in Keep collections making my life so much easier to remember those items I want to go back and buy or gift to others!

Speaking of gifting... the collection that I currated has some of my most favorite picks for this holiday season!

Follow this link to check out my collection: Andrea's Featured Keeps

(Below is a sneak peek of some of my fabulous holiday picks)






 

No comments:

Post a Comment