Monday, September 16, 2013

Splurge vs. Steal : Leather Leggings

I am LOVING leather this fall. Leather is super classic and goes with anything. You can dress it up, dress it down, make it feminine, make it tough... it's always chic. This fall it's also a trend in a huge way. I have been looking for some great leather leggings to wear with heels and a trendy top for work and have found so many splurge worthy options, but haven't found many affordable options that don't look super cheap.

I was also a little apprehensive of the whole wearing leather pants thing and potentially having 'sticky' issues...

 Or maybe I am just remembering the sticky situation
Ross from Friends had when he
 wore leather pants (see below)



 I  took the leap and tried on a pair of the J.Crew Collection leather legging, and I LOVED them. The were super comfortable and felt like butter, but the price is crazy! One of the best more affordable options I have found were these ones below from Blank Denim which I tried on and liked, but just wasn't ready to commit yet. 

What do you think would you take the risk with leather pants?
 The steal is pretty similar to the splurge right?


  Splurge     |      Steal
  $695  .00                $98 .00
            


and for a super steal... 

Check out these fabulous faux leather leggings from Nordstrom!
$28.00 



2 comments:

  1. I am dying for a great pair of leather leggings! Love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Niki! So sweet of you to comment. Glad you liked my pics!
    xo, Andrea

    ReplyDelete