Thursday, September 19, 2013

Splurge vs. Steal : Quilted Leather Jacket

You know that perfectly stitched, fabulously chic, quilted leather Chanel bag with the gold chain that almost everyone thinks of when they think of the Chanel brand?

Well if you don't here's what I am talking about:

This season, designers have swiped this fabulous quilting 
and used the technique on everything from boots, to bags, to bomber jackets. 

One of my favorite places that it has been used is in fabulous leather jackets, that possess similar iconicness and chic factor. I fell head over heels with a version by Haute Hippie but the 'fabulous factor' of the jacket comes at a hefty price of $795 (way out of this girl's budget)! 

Guess who has a fantastic version at a much more affordable version of a quilted leather jacket? MARSHALLS! Check out the version below compare to the Haute Hippie version $49.99

Splurge   |     Steal        
$795  .00            $49 .99          





1 comment:

  1. I came to check out your blog today; I love it! That Chanel bag is my dream bag! Love the jacket too!

    ReplyDelete