Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Splurge vs. Steal : Studded Tote Bag


From celebrities, to fashion bloggers, to the average girl with a savings account big enough to splurge, Mr. Valentino's genius Rockstud collection has everyone coveting. Valentino created perfection when he blended classic ladylike with a little bit of studded badass-ness. Unfortunately for this girl... a rockstud goodie is way out of my budget with starting prices in the thousands. BUT, luckily, there are many designers who have taken to knocking off this popular design and studs are all over everything this season. 

For those of you who don't know yet, TJMaxx launched an e-commerce site last week! Maxxinistas rejoice (and start crying for your bank account)! I was super excited to shop online at one of my favorite stores and I was even more excited when I found a fantastic rockstud knock off at a fabulous price online! I ordered the bag and just got it today. 

What do you think? 

Splurge     |     Steal  

$2,075.00            $34.99  


                


Also, I found these Rockstud 
sandals at my local TJMaxx! 
Such a steal at $399.99 but unfortunately 
still out of my budget, so I had to pass. 




No comments:

Post a Comment